In this post, we are going to learn about the various way of how to download SnapTube PC. You can tell this by reading the appropriate title SnapTube for PC Download App on Windows 10, 8.1, 7. This is an Android application that you can use to download videos and music from various websites.
With the help of SnapTube PC, you can do the tasks of downloading and watching videos from popular sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion and lots of other ones. This app is an excellent pick for people who want to save videos so that they can watch it again and again.
In the following sections, we will be explaining the features of this app and how you can download and install SnapTube for Windows PC.
SnapTube PC Download Windows
Bluestacks is the most popular emulator that Android enthusiasts have been using for quite some time. This emulator is free to use, and it mimics the Android version 4.2. So, it feels like you’re using an Android smartphone running on Android 4.2.
If you wish to use SnapTube for PC, then Bluestacks is the best option. Here’s how you can achieve that.
- You need to download the Bluestacks setup, and it is the first step of this process.
- Click on the link given below to download the setup file.
- After the download is completed, please click on the setup file to go through its installation process.
- When the installation is complete, you will have to sign up for the app to use its services.
- Then you need to download the SnapTube APK file to install in Bluestacks. You can get it from here.
- Once you download the APK file, right-click on it and select “Open with Bluestacks” to install SnapTube on PC.
Afterward, you can launch Bluestacks and start using the app from there. We just finished the process of using SnapTube PC using the Bluestacks emulator. There are other emulators which we can also use to run the app on a Windows PC.
Download SnapTube for PC with other emulators
There is no doubt that Bluestacks is the best in what it does and no other app can come close to this app’s popularity. But there are still some other emulators that give this app a tough competition. In this section, we are going to talk about two such emulators that you can use to run SnapTube on PC.
- Nox Player: What this app does is same to Bluestacks. It also runs Android applications by emulating them on a Windows PC. The newest version of this app is based on Android version 4.4.2 which is better known as Android KitKat.
- It has support for phones having the ARM X86 architecture. One great feature of this app is that you can create custom skins to enhance the appearance according to your choice.
- You can download Nox Player from its official site. The installation pretty easy and you can start using SnapTube for PC in no time.
- Manymo online emulator: This one is a little unique than the previously discussed ones. The main and the only difference is that you won’t have to download an setup file to use this emulator.
- You just have to go to its official website and sign up to get started. After that, you can use the emulator to launch one app at a time.
- You can launch an app by first downloading the APK file of that app and then you have to drag and drop that file on the space provided on the website. This is as easy as its sounds, and best of all, this doesn’t cost anything.
So, these were the rest of the emulators that you can use very easily to use SnapTube for PC. So now you can download whatever videos you like from the SnapTube app and save them on your PC so that you can watch them at a later time.
How to use SnapTube Windows App?
The basic way of using any app on a PC would be by installing the setup file of that particular app. But in this case, SnapTube for PC isn’t available for the Windows platform. So, we will rely on emulators to perform this task. An emulator is essentially an application that can run Android Apps on a PC by mimicking the Android OS.
There are many emulators out there which you can use for the task at hand. But we are going to talk about some of the more popular ones in this article. The next section deals with the topic of getting these emulators and using them to run them on a Windows PC.
Features of SnapTube PC:
SnapTube for PC boards some of the most amazing features seen in media streaming and downloading apps. The main use of this app is to download videos from YouTube. You can download from Instagram and Facebook as well. Take a look at the features of this app in detail in the following description.
- SnapTube PC is completely free to install and use. There aren’t any in-app purchases in this app.
- There three sections on the homepage, namely: Videos, Popular Music, and Categories.
- Videos are the default selection when you open the app. In there you can find all the famous and popular video sites.
- You can access different websites directly from here like YouTube, Daily Motion, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Clicking on the icon will take you to that website, and then you can proceed as you like.
- The next section is “Popular” in which you can find all the trending videos from YouTube.
- “Categories” lets you choose what kind of videos you want to browse from. There are various categories like Music, lifestyle, entertainment, News, Sports, education, etc.
- After selecting one, SnapTube for Windows will only show videos from that category only.
- When you play any video, you can download it by clicking on the download button near the bottom of the screen.
- It gives you options of different resolutions to download the video, and you can even download just the audio if you want to.
These were the features of the SnapTube PC. Now, let’s talk a little about the process of using the app on a Windows PC.
With this, our article on SnapTube for PC Download which is now available on Windows 10/8.1/7 comes to an end.